Google Translate

domingo, 16 de junio de 2019

IRLANDA. IMPRESIONES DEL ENCUENTRO

Unos días después de regresar de Irlanda nuestras alumnas escribieron estos textos sobre su estancia en Irlanda en la última movilidad del proyecto Erasmus + BeCreActive:

My experience has been incredible, I have been able to meet great people, and learned many things from different places, the truth is that it is a great opportunity, and it helps you to open up with other people.
 C.B.E 



This experience has been unforgettable, full of wonderful people that I hope not to forget. And I loved the different and beautiful places that I discovered. Finally I would like to repeat an experience like this in the future and I keep in touch with the people I met.
J.R.G. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario